Sites $40.00 per night
Shelters $45.00 per night
* Only property owners in good standing (dues paid) may make a reservation for family or guests. Members or guest of members must be 21 and over to rent and someone 21 and over must be present during the entire stay. If the property owner is not in good standing as of April 30th, the reservations will be cancelled, and their money refunded.
* Campground only available to members, family and guests. The property owner must make the arrangement for guest registration and passes.
* Reservations on a first come first serve basis.
* Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
* 7th night free for staying 6 consecutive nights. No rain checks for the 7th night.
*Reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation or within 7 days to hold reservation.
Reservations must be cancelled 3 weeks prior to stay to receive a full refund on campsites.
Shelter 1 – has a 1-person bunk and (2) 2-person bunks and table and chairs
Shelter 2 – has a 1-person bunk and (1) 2-person bunk and table and chairs
Shelter 3 – has a 1-person bunk and (2) 2-person bunks and table and chairs
Shelters DO NOT have mattresses, nor bedding
There is an electrical outlet and NO running water
CHECK IN 2:00 pm – CHECK OUT 1:00 pm
CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH
The property owner will be responsible for all conduct and any damages during the time of occupancy by his/her family and/or guests.
- If you arrive after the office is closed, you must check in by 10 am the next morning.
- DO NOT CHANGE CAMPSITES WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM THE OFFICE. No parking on empty campsites. Only 2 vehicles per campsite. This includes boat/atv trailers. There is a designated parking area for those.
- ALL SITES ARE BACK IN ONLY! EXCEPT SITES 21, 22 & 25 ARE PULL THRU. ALL HITCHES MUST FACE THE ROAD.
- QUIET TIME IS 10 pm. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, drug abuse, obscene language or rowdiness will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction without refund.
- You may have up to 8 people per site and no more than 1 camper and 1 tent per site. Smoking is not permitted in any building, including shelters. No washing dishes or cleaning fish in the bathrooms.
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BEACH AREA! There are signs posted for the designated dog run area. ALL DOGS ARE TO BE KEPT ON A LEASH OF 6ft or less, OR TETHERED ON YOUR SITE unless they are in the designated dog run area. Pets must not be left unattended at any time. This includes leaving them in the camper, car or truck while you are gone. BARKING DOGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pets. Please do not leave pet food on the ground, in the dirt!
- NO FISHING ALLOWED in the dog run area!
- Please dispose of fish guts in the designated can by the cleaning table to prevent wildlife intruders.
- Please clean up garbage from your campsite. A dumpster is provided for your trash bags on the campground road before the bridge. Please use it!
- Please do not burn food scraps, metal cans or any plastic in the fire pits.
- You may not launch boats or jet ski’s from the campground!
- All boats/golf carts/ ATV’s must have LOP recreational stickers or temporary passes issued from the office and must adhere to the posted speed limit while in the campground. No riding after dusk. Any complaints regarding recklessness, speed or noise, campers will be asked to stop riding.
All members and guests who are in violation of the Rules and Regulations will be asked to leave. No refund will be given! You will only be asked once!