Pool Entrance Fee:
Members FREE/with current membership card
Guests of members $3.00/day
Members may purchase a punch card that is good for a number of times at the pool~~great for those occasional guests throughout the season!
7 day punch card $17.00
Pool hours: 10:00am – 4:30pm daily
* Available for private parties during the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m for a fee of $100.00 and a $100.00 security deposit. Release of liability for Lake of the Pines must be signed and submitted to office prior to reservation date.
Swimming Pool Rules:
* To use this facility, you must have your ID card or guest pass. All non-members will pay for a pool pass regardless of age.
NO CARD OR PASS – NO ENTRY!
* Supervised water sports are permitted at the discretion of the pool monitor.
* Radios, CD/tape players, etc. are to be kept at a personal and reasonable volume.
* Children under the age of 12 years MUST BE accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older, when in the pool area.
* Flotation Devices-Only USCG approved life jackets and child arm floats are allowed in the pool for safety reasons. Individuals wearing flotation devices will remain in the shallow end of the pool (behind the caution rope).
* NO diving or jumping in the pool. This is a requirement of our insurance company.
STATE OF MICHIGAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT RULES
*No food, drinks, alcoholic beverages, soap, lotions (of any kind) or glass containers,
etc. are permitted in the pool area. If lotions are used, item 3 must be complied with.
*No one with a skin eruption, open blister, infection or communicable disease, bandage, cold sore, or inflamed eyes shall be permitted in the swimming pool. A person in such condition may be granted use of the pool upon presentation of a physician’s written statement that the condition is not communicable.
* Bathers are to use the designated entrance to the pool area. No entry/exit is allowed to the pool through the maintenance gate.
* A cleansing shower, shall be taken before entering the pool enclosure (removal of sun tan lotion/oil by sun bathers included). A person leaving the pool area to use the toilet facilities shall take another cleansing shower before returning to the pool area.
* Running, boisterous or rough play shall not be permitted in the pool enclosure or bath house.
* No shoes or street clothes shall be permitted within the pool area except by the Lake of the Pines staff.
* No smoking is permitted within the pool area.
* Only clean proper bathing attire shall be permitted in the pool. No cut-off blue jeans, diapers (unless swim diapers) etc. are permitted in the pool.
* A person shall not spit or otherwise pollute pool water or related facilities.
* No pets or other animals are permitted in the pool area or bath house, except for a dog trained to assist the handicapped.
* The Pool Pump Room is to be entered only by authorized personnel.
* The proceeding rules are set down by the State of Michigan Health Department and must be obeyed. Failure to comply could result in loss of pool privileges.
It is your responsibility, as a member, to know the rules and share them with family and friends.